How do I schedule and pay for my lessons?
- To schedule a lesson, please contact us by phone 416-925-1809 or email email@example.com.
Payment must be received in advance of the lesson. The best lesson rate is gained when a group of four lessons are schedule.
- To pay for a lesson, you may etransfer funds to firstname.lastname@example.org or pay by credit card or debit. When using a credit card a 3% administration fee will be added.
What if I need to cancel?
- Cancelled lessons can be made up at a time outside of your regular lesson time.
There is no charge for the make up lesson if notification was received at least 24 hours prior to the lesson.
Please remember that ALL cancellations require 24 hours notice or the lesson is forfeited. There are no exceptions to this rule.
- In the event of a severe weather warning, please call or text 416-925-1809 to confirm that your lesson will proceed.
Are horses available for lease or part-board?
- Yes, horses are available for lease and part-board to existing students that are in good standing and are able to ride independently of an instructor and without supervision.
For details please call 416-925-1809.
What to wear
- ASTM approved helmet, long pants, boots with a flat sole and low heel (less than 1″)